• OMNI

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • ES

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still banned from the game for crashing players ?
Or did they unban you .
I was only banned for a week. Even tho I killed around 10 people and took the gear.

Other people who only crashed people testing it got banned for a month and another permabanned lol

Malcolm

I was only banned for a week. Even tho I killed around 10 people and took the gear.

Other people who only crashed people testing it got banned for a month and another permabanned lol
Im not sure if i should have a positive outlook or not .

Pantero

Punished most for testing it seems logical, I assume they told you how to do it which in turn led to you profiting from it?

It sounds like even you dont thing the punishment was enough. I know we are not supposed to be discussing this but I think they should be spanking people pretty hard for such things. These types of activities and those who take advantage of them are a poison to the game.

It sounds like even you dont thing the punishment was enough. I know we are not supposed to be discussing this but I think they should be spanking people pretty hard for such things. These types of activities and those who do them are a poison to the game.
inb4 we r both banned

Azaraah

Oghmium Supporter
Hmmm, who do i hate? No one i guess.

Xar

Because i loved it back then, now up for a another roll.

greetings

KhaoticKaos

7L most universally loved and respected guild 2013-forever

Necromantic

These polls all suck anyway. There should be something like "Who do you feel the most apathetic about?" (Is there such a thing as levels of apathy?)
Most people don't care about or like being hated. What drives most people nuts is when people just don't care about whoever they are or whatever they do.
Not caring about people is still the most powerful "emotion" against them.

Maximiliuss

I just saw this. I am sad, I could have taken such good shits reading these comments.

RPK is your friendly neighborhood troll RPK guild. I don't get the drama or the hate..

Maybe this explains the large groups that hunt me down like a witch-hunt? I need to talk to my PR officer. Damn.

Gilder

Well if you had said most Hated in the Forum I would have asked for my name considering I most likely beat most Guilds to that Title
but Ingame as you dont know who I am you cant exactly know who to Hate *gg*

Status
Not open for further replies.