Who Owns those Two Keeps !

Thread starter #1
There is two keeps built down South i was Just Curious about :

Who Own the new Keep Near Sawsang Lake shore North of Bakti ? .

Who Owns the Keep behind Moh ki Steppe ? .

Map Locations Marked RED :

Untitled.jpg

I think RPK owns both of those keeps. It's hard to keep track of 'em all. Why do you ask?

Thread starter #5
I think RPK owns both of those keeps. It's hard to keep track of 'em all. Why do you ask?
Looking to buy actually , both spots are Strategic positions with a real potentials and with the Right investment and Right Group Running things Down there will benefit a lot .

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Would be nice to see another keep in Myrland used again. In Sarducaa 6 of 7 keeps are used with guild stones and at least a little bit of territory control, in Myrland only 5 of 16.

Looking to buy actually , both spots are Strategic positions with a real potentials and with the Right investment and Right Group Running things Down there will benefit a lot .
I think the Bakti and Chernobyl keep spots are still open. From my understanding, Mohki keep is under contract and North Point keep is not for sale. I would definitely advise talking to RPK leadership if you're planning on building any keep in Myrland.

Would be nice to see another keep in Myrland used again. In Sarducaa 6 of 7 keeps are used with guild stones and at least a little bit of territory control, in Myrland only 5 of 16.
Unfortunately, all the previous Myrland keep owners (with exception to nWo and FarmersMarket) were involved in the most recent Muppet Alliance against RPK and there was a natural reckoning. From my understanding, all of the Sarducaa keeps with the exception of Monk are all part of one Sarducaa alliance.

Darran

There are 80 people playing the game, that's 3-4 players per keep. No wonder they are not being used :p

Thread starter #9
There are 80 people playing the game, that's 3-4 players per keep. No wonder they are not being used :p
There is also non steam users like me u forgeting about those