Why ai pets hit harder than player?

Thread starter #1
How can this possible
Is this game wow?
If u see this seb u should have to fix shade ranged attack dmg
Shit spit 60-80 ish dmg thru armour
Are we play this game to fight with this retarded ai pet?
Hell no

Attachments

Bicorps

Trial Member
Took them 6month to nerf DK the first time and it still OP so ...even if everyone tell them it change nothing.

They dont understand what mean Skill Based game. They like put 1 button kill mechanic. Always been like this.

Animal mag pets need a massive nerf. If they get nerfed too much than oh well, much better than the current state. Dom pets were always good but I still dub them way worse than animal mag ones. A spider queen is very easy to focus down and kill. Kurnas they need to go all the way to sard and walk back, so they can have a massive slow easy target, thats easier to kill than a DK. And white bears and minos, once again nothing on a DK, and takes more primaries.

Bicorps

Trial Member
Animal mag pets need a massive nerf. If they get nerfed too much than oh well, much better than the current state. Dom pets were always good but I still dub them way worse than animal mag ones. A spider queen is very easy to focus down and kill. Kurnas they need to go all the way to sard and walk back, so they can have a massive slow easy target, thats easier to kill than a DK. And white bears and minos, once again nothing on a DK, and takes more primaries.
Dominate and Tamer was more fun to fight against too, Not just because its more easy to kill the pet but they have different ability/size/dmg/hp. It was kinda scary some time to kill a kurnas but its a easy target at least.

Also ... at some point when the game was not dead it was NORMAL to see someone with a DK.... in Full tungsteel spear&shield. It cost only 100 primary point to have a DK .... it have no loyalty point so u can spam the shit of it and never loose it. DK need minimum 300Primary point like dom.

AI in its current state doesnt belong on a twitch based game, its like they imported it from a low budget tab target game. You cant dodge the ranged attacks, it doesnt use stam so it can chase forever, doesnt respect any terrain, etc.

Ya the animal mag items need to be easier to get and the pets should be nerfed to a level equal to those of dom and tame pets ....

...It cost only 100 primary point to have a DK ...
You know that you need also the animal lore, don't you? In additional you also need animal care because you can't train them in stables.
Did you know that when you summon a DK with max lore, and drop the lore afterwards that their stats will decrease untill they are only shit?

I'm not saying Shades or DKs are fine. They are not, especially when using high tier materials. The low tier material ones are okay...
In my opinion you should do proper research before stating anything.

Bicorps

Trial Member
You know that you need also the animal lore, don't you? In additional you also need animal care because you can't train them in stables.
Did you know that when you summon a DK with max lore, and drop the lore afterwards that their stats will decrease untill they are only shit?

I'm not saying Shades or DKs are fine. They are not, especially when using high tier materials. The low tier material ones are okay...
In my opinion you should do proper research before stating anything.
You can remove animal care after u have enough DK train. Its like the taming skill with a tamer mage/fighter

Thread starter #11
maybe ogh need super high meele defense and rangeda attack defense and magic defense cuz its really expensive tho ^\
BuFF ogh armor PlZ

I think what a lot of people forget is that this isn't meant to solely be a player vs player man vs man game. It was born under the impression that it would be a vast, magical, devastating land with Gods and magic and massive beasts and legends and unexplained events and powers. It was never intended to always be fair. It was intended for such things, like a player finding and creating a massive Tupilak for example, that could kill 10 players easily, to be possible. How do you solve the problem? Bring 11, or find a weakness. It isnt supposed to be fair. It is supposed to be hard and dynamic and ever changing.

Now I understand things like the acid spit and etc are very frustrating and yes should be looked at, however the people crying "omg it hits harder than ME how DARE ANYTHING be STRONGER THAN ME!??!" need to stop and realize that this is a fantasy game, not Chivalry. I understand that things like flawed AI and unlimited Stamina on pets have made things much harder to cope with, and need to be fixed. However, do not forget what the game is supposed to be.

I think what a lot of people forget is that this isn't meant to solely be a player vs player man vs man game. It was born under the impression that it would be a vast, magical, devastating land with Gods and magic and massive beasts and legends and unexplained events and powers. It was never intended to always be fair. It was intended for such things, like a player finding and creating a massive Tupilak for example, that could kill 10 players easily, to be possible. How do you solve the problem? Bring 11, or find a weakness. It isnt supposed to be fair. It is supposed to be hard and dynamic and ever changing.

Now I understand things like the acid spit and etc are very frustrating and yes should be looked at, however the people crying "omg it hits harder than ME how DARE ANYTHING be STRONGER THAN ME!??!" need to stop and realize that this is a fantasy game, not Chivalry. I understand that things like flawed AI and unlimited Stamina on pets have made things much harder to cope with, and need to be fixed. However, do not forget what the game is supposed to be.
so the game is supposed to be shit?

MolagAmur

How can this possible
Is this game wow?
If u see this seb u should have to fix shade ranged attack dmg
Shit spit 60-80 ish dmg thru armour
Are we play this game to fight with this retarded ai pet?
Hell no
"Is this game wow?"

No. This game is not the most successful MMO for over a decade. This is Mortal Online. Where pets have been OP for years and nobody at SV thinks there is a problem with it.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
creating a massive Tupilak for example, that could kill 10 players easily
Extend this just a bit, and you've explained zergs, as well.

But even some of the NPCs are massive, or use human intelligence, and don't fight 'fairly'.

massive Tupilak for example, that could kill 10 players easily, to be possible. How do you solve the problem? Bring 11, or find a weakness. It isnt supposed to be fair. It is supposed to be hard and dynamic and ever changing.
Seems like you don't get it , so i'll be clear here,
what's the point of playing an underpowered piece of garbage foot fighter , where you need 11 of them to kill a tupilak ,why in the world would i struggle to find a weakness & bring 11 players to kill a tupilak while i can just roll one?

what's the point of playing an underpowered piece of garbage foot fighter , where you need 11 of them to kill a tupilak ,why in the world would i struggle to find a weakness & bring 11 players to kill a tupilak while i can just roll one?
Because you should worry about what you enjoy playing, not what always wins.

Extend this just a bit, and you've explained zergs, as well.

But even some of the NPCs are massive, or use human intelligence, and don't fight 'fairly'.
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say here, but I do want to reiterate that I did state that I know and agree the AI needs work in order to make the outlying fantasy world more functional and less infuriating.

Because you should worry about what you enjoy playing, not what always wins.
I also want to clarify that I was using that as an exponential example, along the lines of 'legends and unexplained events and powers ', as in, not typical, or easily reproducible, or reproducible at all, even.

Another thing to keep in mind is that a necromancer does require a lot of time and effort to create. You have to run an end game dungeon likely multiple times as well as find the scrolls and seals for the other spells. You need to have such things scribed. You need to spend hours on hours training beasts, and then, only after you have found good recipes for them.

A foot fighter can be born from scratch and be maxed out in a matter of 2 days, if you macro as most players do. Then it's as simple as grabbing a mass produced weapon and armor set and, by all means, you are functional and ready to go. If you die? You revive, grab another round of gear, and head right back out.

If a necromancers pet dies, they just lost potentially weeks of work. If you did the math for leveling as im sure someone has, at LEAST a full 24 hours or something like that. Not to mention all of the prep beforehand into creating the character itself.

It is effort and preparation vs reward, here. Add that in to my previous break down that the game is meant to be a fantasy world full of twists, turns, and unfair enemies and problems that require creativity or planning to defeat or overcome.