Why ai pets hit harder than player?

So I just roamed for over an hour so that my friend could die instantly to getting air bursted down a hill (that isnt steep, you can walk up it easily) and almist died instantly to fall damage. and then got shot by armor ignoring magic and died before we could do anything.

That isnt out playing, its trash new magic mechanics that never should have been added.

Magic is so busted, if a lot of this bs isnt fixed by next sub I might just stop subbing. I cant even get a fight a week and when we do its getting death handed for 50's by guys in garbage risk.

But really a lot of this broken stuff needs to get fixed. We can only put up with garbage for so long before we just snap and quit. I loved the new weapon balance patch but it doesnt actually fix anything truly broken with the game. Being able to use a 1h club isnt enough to make me not want to quit every time I roam for over an hour a day and get the most worthless excuses for pvp when I finally find people.

Last edited:
If you don't like my attitude, which I would define as 'wanting the game to thrive in the way it was designed, and thinking the people who do nothing but complain or get angry are useless and need to either learn to smarten up, or leave', then so be it. I'm not out here to hold hands. I'm out here to try and post some feedback beyond 'omg foot fighters need buf omg pets 2 much dmg omg why noob island so stupid ok wait hammers hurt too bad'.
how do you know how the game was designed? do you work for sv?

lol casual kid cant handle the opinion of other people. poor baby
No, if someone wants to disagree and try to debate, that is fine. If someone wants to go on a tangent, rant and be rude, then they can talk to someone else.
how do you know how the game was designed? do you work for sv?
Do some research. Read some lore. If you followed the game from the beginning you would understand.

Thread starter #45
idk why ppl only play for win with 1 button shit thats why u always stay in shit state and dont get any development
ik shitty ppl cant win goodies without cheeze mecahanic or zerg so i understand pet users mostly but shade is too much
some stuffs are needed nerf
1.shade
->when ppl care about stam/hp/swinging/parry and shit they just need to push 1 button and push W for run
2.sledge hammer on mount
last time i 2 shotted rpk tung/cr leanveela foot fighter on hammer mc its kinda unbalanced
mostly i can 3 shot everything unless giant warrior
@Herius

Keurk

idk why ppl only play for win with 1 button shit thats why u always stay in shit state and dont get any development
ik shitty ppl cant win goodies without cheeze mecahanic or zerg so i understand pet users mostly but shade is too much
some stuffs are needed nerf
1.shade
->when ppl care about stam/hp/swinging/parry and shit they just need to push 1 button and push W for run
2.sledge hammer on mount
last time i 2 shotted rpk tung/cr leanveela foot fighter on hammer mc its kinda unbalanced
mostly i can 3 shot everything unless giant warrior
@Herius

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
lol casual kid cant handle the opinion of other people. poor baby
Ease down.

You're only talking to the other 15 of us, at this point.

No, if someone wants to disagree and try to debate, that is fine. If someone wants to go on a tangent, rant and be rude, then they can talk to someone else.

Do some research. Read some lore. If you followed the game from the beginning you would understand.
the game was advertised as "your skill matters", so I know plenty about its design and how far has SV strayed away from that with their 1 button pushing I win mechanics.

the game was advertised as "your skill matters", so I know plenty about its design and how far has SV strayed away from that with their 1 button pushing I win mechanics.
If you look at the arguments as a whole, I am not and have never said skill shouldnt matter. It should. It just isnt the sole deciding factor in all cases. You won't beat someone with a worn short sword if theyre in metal armor, even if you make every parry.

On top of that, keep in mind I also very much acknowledged and spoke for the fixing and improve of Pet AI and Behavior, and said that until such things are addressed it would make sense for the pets, in their current state, to be made unavailable. Though, bc they have already been released, they won't be removed. Better to push for fixes.

Last edited:
If you look at the arguments as a whole, I am not and have never said skill shouldnt matter. It should. It just isnt the sole deciding factor in all cases. You won't beat someone with a worn short sword if theyre in metal armor, even if you make every parry.

On top of that, keep in mind I also very much acknowledged and spoke for the fixing and improve of Pet AI and Behavior, and said that until such things are addressed it would make sense for the pets, in their current state, to be made unavailable. Though, bc they have already been released, they won't be removed. Better to push for fixes.
They could also, you know, nerf them acording to their current state. Because lets face it, SV will probably never be able to fix AI.

I'm a believer that supper easy things should have a general lower performance. And I dont mean be junk. I just mean slightly below average so that they arnt the common go to thing. That way the bottom tier players can still contribute by using pets and other low skill things. but a good player using a bottom skill req thing should be limited in how well they can do.

This is my logic for other things besides pets, and also for other games.

Like in another game I play you can use lock on missiles. They take almost 0 skill, but still over perform. It just shouldnt be that way. They should be viable for the low end player to use to help contribute more than being too bad to use other things. But good players shouldnt care to go use the super easy thing (liek lock on missiles) when they could go make use of their skill and use something better.

But when the easy thing performs like a top end player using something harder, theres no reason to use something else or try to improve.

And by still being viable and not junk, the people who want to use it by choice can still use it and be viable.

because players have a brain and dont get stuck every 10 minutes or run off in the wrong direction