Why are we still being charged money to play this game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolagAmur

Sv still care about mo . Mortal online 2 for me is logical and we need it . All we have to do its continue to be active and helping new players because we player are the reason of this game to exist . Mortal online have huge potential we need to beleive
10 years of hoping and believing gets tiring and you eventually realize you're insane.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Thread starter #23
I see that he did say there'd be more patches after the release of Haven (Noob Island):
View attachment 12859
and I'd have to see something similar to back this up:
... Before I believe it.
I don’t know if updates = patches in this instance. I’m sure they’ll fix whatever is broken but I doubt we will see any additional content, which is what would warrant paying a sub fee

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I don’t know if updates = patches in this instance. I’m sure they’ll fix whatever is broken but I doubt we will see any additional content, which is what would warrant paying a sub fee
It's hard for me to imagine paying a sub fee, still, myself-- but if I was, I would definitely continue to pay for patches that (for example) rework TC to more players' satisfaction.

In fact, additional content *INSTEAD OF* fixing stuff would be rageworthy-- so I'm not sure why you're labeling that exact kind of development as 'what would be worth paying for'.

Thread starter #25
It's hard for me to imagine paying a sub fee, still, myself-- but if I was, I would definitely continue to pay for patches that (for example) rework TC to more players' satisfaction.

In fact, additional content *INSTEAD OF* fixing stuff would be rageworthy-- so I'm not sure why you're labeling that exact kind of development as 'what would be worth paying for'.
I’m not saying that one is worth more money than the other. Bug fixes are expected, it is expected of them to fix the things they have broken. Making content isn’t, thus warranting a sub fee.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
In the long term, there's still plenty of content to be expected, as per the Vision: nine more magic schools, boats, carriages, and three-four continents, the underground... More than I can remember or be arsed to list.

These don't become 'not promised', or 'not expected' over time just because fixes are (if they are, as they should be) prioritised, and development happens at the pace of glaciers expanding.
I’m not saying that one is worth more money than the other. Bug fixes are expected, it is expected of them to fix the things they have broken. Making content isn’t, thus warranting a sub fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.