Why do you give Murdercounts in group PvP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Sarkhan

As the title states. I would like to hear people's reasons for giving murdercounts in 'pitched battle'/group pvp, so to speak.

Is it to spite the enemy you killed? To ensure they stay red? I am curious about the community's take and approach on this aspect of Mortal.

Misora

IF I'm out roaming looking for a fight and die, no MC. If i'm out farming and some ass , decides he wants to fight me and he wins, MC. if im in an unwanted group confrontation and a few reds and a few blues kill me, all the blues get MC's cause they aren't truly blue.

My reasoning: costs me nothing, costs you time if you dont want to be red :)

Avarious

Blue blocking griefers (the ones that act like they are on your side but actually turn on you to fight with the other side) or just plain griefers get mc's from me . Mainly when im on one of my non combat characters

Dhan

Honored Member
I give murdercounts because I am mad when I die and because I like to exercise my ability to punish the enemy after I die in a fair fight.

Protip: You can't be killed if you don't log on.

I personally haven't died in weeks. :cool:

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
Group pvp that you willingly put yourself in? Giving a murder count just seems poor sport. Purposely giving blues that are dick's murder count's that need to be in town to do their job is like

Icemasta

Trial Member
It really depends.

If you killed my mount after I died, that's an MC.

If you zerged (IE 15v5), that's an MC.

If you're lagging too much/Lag switching, that's double MC if I could.

The rest is pretty fair game. I won't give an MC to people that kill me but leave my mount alone, even if I am farming.

Dhan

Honored Member
It really depends.

If you killed my mount after I died, that's an MC.

If you zerged (IE 15v5), that's an MC.

If you're lagging too much/Lag switching, that's double MC if I could.

The rest is pretty fair game. I won't give an MC to people that kill me but leave my mount alone, even if I am farming.
So in other words, If I get upset, that's an MC.

ponyKnight

It is way to revenge from blue newbs to guys, killed them

Pantero

If you accidentally heal someone in a wardec that's a murdercount for every person they kill in the wardec I discovered. Other people run away from a fight and then suicide so they can give you a murdercount.

I wish there was a faster way to burn murder counts. Like a relic or something.

Lacdanon

During the last couple of wars that PAI was involved in I went red on a few characters so I know how annoying it can be to burn them (had to as I trade in town often) however I'm not here to make anyone else's game more of a grind.
I am also baffled as to why everyone is so interested in making others mad??? I don't get it...

I don't give MCs,unless I'm out griefing a griefer. Got turn him/her red or run him/her out of Fab before he/she turns me red. Unless he's/she's one of those stupid ones where he leaves the GZ and allows me to farm him/her on my red.

People have asked why I gave a MC via whisper, I wasn't aware clicking the X on the MC window can bug out and still give MC when you don't.

Lacdanon

I don't give MCs,unless I'm out griefing a griefer. Got turn him/her red or run him/her out of Fab before he/she turns me red. Unless he's/she's one of those stupid ones where he leaves the GZ and allows me to farm him/her on my red.

People have asked why I gave a MC via whisper, I wasn't aware clicking the X on the MC window can bug out and still give MC when you don't.
I heard that if you press escape on the MC window it bugged out so I have been clicking that cross haha

Status
Not open for further replies.