Why is SV so silent ?

Thread starter #1

denarus

So ... every night before I go to sleep I check the forums for any feedback from SV on their work/progress ... been doing it for a month now. You know that feeling when you are in a loading screen and you're waiting for the game to load ? It feels just like that with waiting on something/feedback from SV only that you don't know when it will load... now ... I come and ask , how damned hard is it to allocate 10-15 minutes per 1 or 2 fucking weeks to type something in this damned fucking forum ? You guys know 7 Days to Die , SV ? Take fucking example from them , you money grubbing lying sack of shits . I officially give up on this game and will let it die. You can even ban my forum account , I won't give a fuck but since you visit this forum so "so often" you probably won't even notice this post ... fuck you SV you ...
200.gif

If you are looking for updates on MO2, it is not going to happen. There will never be a MO2 unless they wipe the current servers and start this game all over which really is just a recycle of the same game.

You will never see MO2 it all a lie!

Keurk

you know why.They bypassed the no shame level, and now they feel guilty..or not.

Fizzdar

Haha you mad

MO will never die

There is no such thing as MO2, what the hell are they supposed to update you on?

*UPDATE* Breaking News - MO2 still doesn't exist

If you want frequent updates from SV go to the twitter feed of Kitten'd :rolleyes:

To be fair, the game seems to be quite popular!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
and 3/3

----
There is no such thing as MO2, what the hell are they supposed to update you on?
*UPDATE* Breaking News - MO2 still doesn't exist
"Perseveration according to psychology, psychiatry, and speech-language pathology, is the repetition of a particular response (such as a word, phrase, or gesture) regardless of the absence or cessation of a stimulus. It is usually caused by a brain injury or other organic disorder. Symptoms include "lacking ability to transition or switch ideas appropriately with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate"..."​

Last edited:

Speznat

sry for that but SV noone wanna see the kitten shit, work on MO2 god damn.

Its funny how the OP is right, SV didnt even noticed. Thats how fked up the situation is. We are like 100-200(!?!?!?!) ppl left that we are still paying them money and they dont give a damn... maybe we should stop giving a damn too. Its ridicoulous they dont even inform us whats going on for weeks.

And then, you have the one and only dev posting every 2 days about kittnd game.

HOW hard can be to give 2 minutes of your life to type 10 words.... so you can keep getting paid for your job. Jesus christ.

sry for that but SV noone wanna see the kitten shit, work on MO2 god damn.
its obvious now that MO and MO2 are just cash grabs to finance their real project
dont be fooled, kittend is actually booming with players, they just dont connect thru steam ;)

its obvious now that MO and MO2 are just cash grabs to finance their real project
dont be fooled, kittend is actually booming with players, they just dont connect thru steam ;)
I had the same feeling that MO2 was a scam when Henrik said that they would try to limit people to 1 character we all know they make a good portion of their money from multiple subs. I think they are silent these days because the MO2 announcement was such a huge mistake killing off the remaining life left in this game.
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

I have always disagreed in all the death threads and said it is when they go silent that I will start to worry.

It might be a case of if they say anything they will get more criticism, and if they stay quiet they will still get criticism. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Maybe they’ve decided to pick the lesser of the two evils.