Why was /emote sitdown removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Sarkhan

Simple enough thread. /emote sitdown was removed, players can no longer sit, which can have advantages in pvp and survival. Why remove content? /emote charge animation was removed as well with no explanation.

Keurk

really?since how long ? remember doing this like just few days ago :(
it sucks ,but i guess if thats the case it have an explanation too

I was wondering about that too.. why do they keep removing content? give us moar emotes including sitdown.. wth

Thread starter #4

Sarkhan

I just noticed that there is now a sit emote under the list of emotes that was not there before, probably replacing the missing /sitdown. Only thing is it doesn't do anything.

Rankor

I just noticed that there is now a sit emote under the list of emotes that was not there before, probably replacing the missing /sitdown. Only thing is it doesn't do anything.
Yeah it does....it says "yourname sitdown". Does that count? :p

humble01

Players were using 'Charge' to peak through things/access things they shouldn't have been able to.

The only thing that I've seen about 'Sit' is that people were using it to Steal from others without the animation triggering.

dscoombs

Then they should just make it imposible to steal whilst sitting

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
It will be back, but in a more simple form of /emote sit :)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
It will be back, but in a more simple form of /emote sit :)
That's nice to hear, but it would be much more pleasant not to have to see things fixed (meaning broken) that weren't broken. SHEESH.

Status
Not open for further replies.