Word gets around quickly

Thread starter #1
Source: https://massivelyop.com/2019/02/13/...nd-bringing-existing-lifers-and-wealth-along/

Proof that there are a multitude of forum users here who may or may not be part of the community. A good sign I suppose, as it shows this game is still significant enough in the MMORPG space that gaming news sites are reporting on major announcements made on this forum.

Seems like the comments section on the article is unanimously anti-MO and anti-SV, but as the saying goes, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Good thing I can add whatever ingredients I want to the meat in this game.

Your post make me realize how rare it is to hear someone admit, MO is simply too difficult. They have endless excuses and anger, yet it's not often I see someone honest.

Your post make me realize how rare it is to hear someone admit, MO is simply too difficult. They have endless excuses and anger, yet it's not often I see someone honest.
To difficult?... Pfftt!

If anything each new generation gets lazier and lazier and nothing challenges you, that's why games like Mortal Online cater to a niche market of people who get board playing that status quo, that's why we keep returning to MO no matter how many times people leave

To difficult?... Pfftt!

If anything each new generation gets lazier and lazier and nothing challenges you, that's why games like Mortal Online cater to a niche market of people who get board playing that status quo, that's why we keep returning to MO no matter how many times people leave
Of course that's why we like it. And of course, that's why many can't cut it. I do see the trend changing though,, at least superficially. It seems the Gen Z kids are more interested in hard work, delayed gratification, and not blaming others for their own fuck-ups. I haven't had many conversations with these kids, but they seem to understand how bat-shit crazy, lazy, and unsustainably chaotic the millennials are. A new hope?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Last edited: