- tikan carcass

tindrem

edit: open to negotiate prices.

Last edited:
Thread starter #2

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
up

You need to edit your prices cos you won't find any one who will sell you a necrosis spell book with less than 12k , Spirtism will Go For over 14k "the portal scroll alone is over 3k without it's seal"
And last a full element book over 17k " you be lucky to find some one who sell it " ... in total u will need to have +43k if you wanted to get the Right attention not some one who will scam you.

P.s day of the dead cap are over 3k for one last I checked - deacon is +10K and dallroba isn't sold for gold :rolleyes: I think you know what I am talking about :confused:

Thread starter #4

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
You need to edit your prices cos you won't find any one who will sell you a necrosis spell book with less than 12k , Spirtism will Go For over 14k "the portal scroll alone is over 3k without it's seal"
And last a full element book over 17k " you be lucky to find some one who sell it " ... in total u will need to have +43k if you wanted to get the Right attention not some one who will scam you.

P.s day of the dead cap are over 3k for one last I checked - deacon is +10K and dallroba isn't sold for gold :rolleyes: I think you know what I am talking about :confused:
Thanks for your feedback, i'm open to negotiate any price on that list.