WTS Summon Mummy Scroll

Thread starter #6
What would be an appropriate price in your opinions then? And I would CoD in Tindrem so you'd be able to verify it before you bought it of course.

What would be an appropriate price in your opinions then? And I would CoD in Tindrem so you'd be able to verify it before you bought it of course.
7k at least I sold mine for 8 myself :rolleyes: in case you aren't aware mummy is the second strongest summon after death knights "some will argue it's even better than a death knight" easy to summon and dismissed and pretty much disposal, more over if you unleashed two of them on a target its defiantly dead cos they make an excellent zerge trap.

P.s : reason i overprice things and give them higher value in gold coin its probably cos Gold isn't really a value vaild currency to settle your payment's I would rather recommended trading it for a resource (S) or rare item's that are really hard to get nowadays and I speak from experience as you can see the game is pretty much dead and no one really does any thing, in a full competition market "which is fantasy dream now" your price would be nice indeed but let's face it gold doesn't do any thing useful except buying thing's now my question is what will you buy while there is really nothing to buy?

- long story short if you are going to ask gold for it ask a lot and be greedy cos inflation influenced Mo as it did for the rest of the modern sick world.

Your faithful
@Great genral Mingxia

Thread starter #9
HEADS UP Mingxia tried scamming me for the animate mummy scroll. Tried putting a Og set up as "collateral" to buy it even after I sent him proof and proof again that I had only the animate mummy scroll scribed in a book.

If you want it, it's for sale in the tindrem broker.

HEADS UP Mingxia tried scamming me for the animate mummy scroll. Tried putting a Og set up as "collateral" to buy it even after I sent him proof and proof again that I had only the animate mummy scroll scribed in a book.

If you want it, it's for sale in the tindrem broker.
Scamming you :D funny said from the guy who tried to trade me a blank spell book for 5k and his proof were screenshots that could easily be manipulated " if I wanted to scam you really why would I risk an ogh set for it doesn't even make any sense does it? "
Same guy who showed up begging for 250 gold in advance claiming he had no gold to post the book on broker then all sudden the gold appeared from no where and the real book after half an hour on broker! So who is the scammer now :cool:

You tried and failed good luck next time funny fact is he posted the book for 6k 300 or something which coated more fee for some one who claimed had no gold to post on broker and prove his legitimacy .

Lesson learned : don't ask people to cod - trade trinkets or spellbooks cos they don't show there stats unless posted on broker which opens the door for future Scam's :rolleyes:.

Thread starter #11
Check the tindrem broker, I clearly had it. You just kept trying to trade it for "collateral" that was worth a fraction of it's value. I had to transport gold to tindrem in order to post it. You clearly tried scamming the shit out of me and I recognize your character. Bigtime griefer in tindrem. Go back to writing your book on wasting people's time and scamming.

I suggest to use a third trust person for the trade.
Any suggestions?

Check the tindrem broker, I clearly had it. You just kept trying to trade it for "collateral" that was worth a fraction of it's value. I had to transport gold to tindrem in order to post it. You clearly tried scamming the shit out of me and I recognize your character. Bigtime griefer in tindrem. Go back to writing your book on wasting people's time and scamming.
I won't care to answer for that nonsense a lioness doesn't concern herself with sheep's opinion's and I know for sure it was you who was trying to trade a Blank book for 5k yet you failed cos you made me suspicious from the beginning.

well it doesn't matter now I won't waste my time on a loser but seriously need not to be so salty cos you failed and start throwing rock's :rolleyes: grow up a cheek bone kid and take a chill bill after all we know better know like :confused: lesson learned no more trades involving you.

P.s I have nothing to fear really if I were intending to scam your sorry back or did that already and got caught I would admit it cos I really don't care what people think or will think I do what I want and Il take the credit about it and wear it as a badge of honor but at this case I ll say : off that charge I am innocent but I am guilty of a far monster's crime tho.